Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fully Booked


Whew. I'm dead tired. I wasn't able to post for at least 10 days until now. My mom, 2 sisters and niece arrived last April 13 for a two week visit -- for the first time since we moved here in Seoul. Decided to be a gracious host and prepared a fully-booked IT for them long before they arrived. So now we've been hitting the streets of Seoul and neighboring provinces from sun up to sun down. Somehow I failed to factor in the effect of really cold weather to our body, we get tired and easily always leaves a sight or two from our IT unchecked. Weather here now is really, really unpredictable. Even frustrating. Last wednesday we had a sub-zero temperature which is highly unusual for spring. In another province it even snowed! Something awful is really happening to the only planet we have and our leaders are focusing only on the economy. As if economy can stand by itself. Hmmmp.
Anyway, i digressed. Today will be equally busy, as well as the next seven days. Until then I might only be popping in and out for some quick updates every now and then. Pictures will be posted soon.

Hey wait! I may be dead tired, but I'm extremely happy.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah's scrapbook is taking a loooooooooooooong time to finish ;p


Hi Lala. Nice to see you again Ü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home